Seeking a client-focused part-time/full-time Customer Service / Agency Sales Assistant.
Your main mission will be to work the front lines of client service and leave a positive impression with current and prospective clients. You will assist with client questions, up-sell, cross-sell and provide excellent care to all of our customers.
What We Offer:
- Hourly plus commission and bonuses
- Part-time/full-time opportunity
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Communicate with customers and navigate their insurance information
- Identify opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell based on customer needs
- Provide expert professional support to our sales team
- Schedule appointments/calls
- Timely and accurately complete administrative tasks
- Troubleshoot customer issues and resolve them quickly
- Provide excellent customer service!
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, customer focused office
- Prior experience with phone-based or in-person customer service
- Excellent written andverbal skills
- Ability to actively listen
- A courteousand professional demeanor
- Expert attention to detail
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Sense of Urgency
- Property Casualty License (must be able to obtain)
- Customer service experience preferred