Location: New York
- Bachelor?s degree in Accounting or Business Administration Field.
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English is preferred.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts; develop, maintain, and analyze corporate budgets, and coordinate with outsource CPA firms, if necessary.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to access accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Balance and process bank deposits and cash and reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Actively participate in month-end close cycle by providing reconciliations and analytical evaluation on financial information for various general ledger accounts and recognized business transactions.
- Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, and ensure that taxes are paid properly and on time.
- Develop, implement, modify and document recordkeeping, making use of current computer technology, including Microsoft Access, Excel and Work.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency and use of accepted accounting procedures.
- Support the year-end financial statement audit, as well as any statutory audits.
- Communicate with parent companies in regarding to financial statement consolidation.
- Prepare monthly financial statements to the Company and its parent company in China.
Interested candidates please email your resume to email@example.com