- Job ID: 1181052
- Types and distributes memos, correspondence and reports and composes documents as needed.
- Coordinates and administers all office supplies and materials.
- Schedules meetings and appointments, routes correspondence.
- Provides support to office assistants as assigned.
- Maintains a intranet site as a means of departmental communication.
- High School Diploma or GED
- No Experience
- No Experience
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
- Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Memorial Medical Group, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center
Employment Status: Full-Time
Your Career. Made Better.
BJC Home Care Services offers patients and their families a complete range of home care services, including skilled nursing services, adult and pediatric hospice and supportive care, rehabilitation therapy, home infusion therapy, infusion treatment rooms, home medical equipment and high-tech respiratory care. Specialty home care programs also are available, including adult and pediatric asthma, cardiac, diabetes, orthopedic and wound care programs as well as the Lifeline emergency response system. BJC Home Care Services provides care to thousands of patients in both Missouri and Illinois. Serving more than 25 counties, it has become the largest home care network in the region and one of the largest in the country.
Hospice, the final stage of BJC’s continuum of care, is a special kind of caring for patients with a life-limiting illness. Services are provided in the comfort of the patient’s home or skilled nursing facility. The Hospice staff are sensitive to the physical, psychosocial, emotional and spiritual needs of terminally ill adult and pediatric patients and their families. We provide a multi-disciplinary team of healthcare professionals and volunteers, specially trained in symptom management, pain control, counseling and bereavement services for the dying. Our Hospice services include alternative therapies such as music, art and massage therapy. Our Hospice programs provide palliative care by helping patients manage their pain and symptoms while living their lives with daily peace and dignity.
Perform diversified clerical and secretarial duties in support of the areas of responsibility as assigned.
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings