- Job ID: 1181711
- Types and distributes memos, correspondence and reports and composes documents as needed.
- Coordinates and administers all office supplies and materials.
- Schedules meetings and appointments, routes correspondence.
- Provides support to office assistants as assigned.
- Maintains a intranet site as a means of departmental communication.
- High School Diploma or GED
- No Experience
- No Experience
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
- Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Memorial Medical Group, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center
Employment Status: Full-Time
Your Career. Made Better.
Barnes-Jewish Hospital at Washington University Medical Center is the largest hospital in Missouri and is ranked as one of the nation’s top hospitals by U.S. News & World Report. Barnes-Jewish Hospital’s staff is composed of full-time academic faculty and community physicians of Washington University School of Medicine, supported by a house staff of residents, interns, fellows and other medical professionals. Recognizing its excellence in nursing care, Barnes-Jewish Hospital was the first adult hospital in Missouri to be certified as a Magnet Hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
The Transplant Service department at Barnes-Jewish and Washington University focuses only on patients undergoing transplant and those with specific diseases leading up to transplantation. Each transplant coordinator on the transplant team is an expert in there transplant field of specialty. Together, they bring their expertise, knowledge and understanding to the patients in our multiple transplant programs. The transplant coordinator organizes and manages all aspects of care provided before and after transplant.
Perform diversified clerical and secretarial duties in support of the areas of responsibility as assigned.
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings