Come work for one of Oregon’s 2018 Most Admired Companies!
Admissions Coordinator: Avamere Rehab of Beaverton
Full-Time Day Position Available!
Please apply online at: https://careers-avamere.icims.com
Avamere Rehab of Beaverton
11850 SE Allen Blvd
Beaverton, OR 97005
The primary responsibility of this position is to obtain required information and signatures in accordance with resident admission procedures.
- Assist in coordinating the admission of each new resident, ensuring resident?s room is ready before they arrive and communicating with all departments to prepare for the new admission.
- Conduct facility tours and ensure the interior of the facility is tour-ready and presents well to visitors at all times.
- Assist in the resident admission orientation program, and provide residents with an admission information packet.
- Review and explain to each new resident (and/or resident?s family) facility room rates, billing procedures, visitor/guest privileges, restrictions and resident care procedures.
- Maintain an accurate record of available beds and a resident waiting list.
- Perform various secretarial duties
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 35 words per minute and use a 10-key calculator.
- Able to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, visitors and the general public.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all our patients.
Avamere Rehabilitation of Beaverton is a 104 bed skilled nursing and rehab facility providing short-term therapeutic rehabilitation, Alzheimer?s, wound care and hospice care, as well as, long-term care. Avamere Rehabilitation of Beaverton has a top of the line therapy gym with an average of 10 therapists on staff, as well as a certified chef on staff. Avamere Rehabilitation of Beaverton was a proud recipient of the AHCA Bronze Award for Quality and is currently looking for top notch staff to join their all-star team.