Simio LLC is looking for a highly versatile person to become an in-house expert in the Simio simulation and scheduling products. Depending on your skills and desires, your responsibilities will include many or all of the following:
- Working with sales to help evaluate customer needs and explain how Simio features can meet those needs.
- Proving support to help customers resolve any modeling problems to meet their modeling objectives.
- Develop simulation models for analysis of systems and processes in manufacturing, aerospace, healthcare, logistics, supply chain analysis, and more.
- Conduct public and private training courses to help customers be successful.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure excellent product design and quality to meet future customer needs.
- Document and ?productize? new features to make it easy for customers to learn and use the features.
You will be working in an agile environment as an integral part of the development team.
Requirements for this position include a bachelor?s degree in industrial engineering, computer science, math, or other field related to computer software development, engineering, modeling and simulation from an accredited college or university, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work both independently and in team settings. Experience in simulation and the Simio product is required. Experience in scheduling is a big plus.
Simio LLC is one of the rare places where you can work on the cutting edge of software technology and get to see the immediate results of your efforts. This is your chance to “get in on the ground floor” of a company that is changing the simulation market and is now taking off – adding customers and products. While still a young company, Simio LLC is already a worldwide market leader in simulation and an innovation leader in scheduling and Industry 4.0.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules