Location: West Virginia
MedMatrix Solutions, LLC is currently seeking an AR Specialist to join our team.
The A/R Specialist reviews pending medical claims and denials, conducts online research, makes appropriate calls, works with medical billers to correct claims for resubmission, and performs procedures necessary to resolve outstanding balances.
Candidate must be organized , work in a fast paced environment and be able to multitask. Must have strong pleasant telephone personality for contact with patients and insurance companies. Knowledge of medical terminology, IDC-10 and coding helpful but not required. We are willing to train the right candidates.
Hours are 8:00-4:30, Monday to Friday
- Paid vacation, sick time and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision and other optional insurances available
- 401K/ Profit Sharing
- Business Casual working environment
- Room for growth and advancement
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts