- Familiar with general accounting principles and procedures, relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Responsible for A/R and A/P, payroll, preparation of various financial reports for management, liaising with Customers, Suppliers, collections, government agencies and chartered accountants.
- Effectively provides human resource functions including maintaining personnel files, position descriptions, benefits administration, employee orientation, and training records.
- Maintains and records all business transactions, ensures that: accounts meet aging guidelines, follow up is made on late accounts receivable, Customer credit status is reviewed, and in general effectively Follow all established Business Management Procedures and make recommendations to improve processes controls files and documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Develops financial policies, systems, and procedures to provide a complete financial operation service, including financial planning and analysis, general accounting, financial control, forecasting
- Works under minimum direction from the General Manager, and performs other work as assigned.
- 10 years business experience
EDUCATION / COMPETANCE
- BA Economics, Minor Degree Accounting, or equivalent
- Accounting experience required (in a manufacturing environment is preferred, but not necessary)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs, ACCPAC and Simply Accounting.
- Familiarity with Ontario Labor laws, payroll, and general Human Resource policies
If you are qualified and interested in any of the above positions, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com