We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That?s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we?re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World?s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo?s beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be of the North America Beverage organization.
- Selling of PBC product portfolio into non-buying local white space customers (grocery, C&G, independent business)
- Utilize local data to research and develop customer opportunity list
- Cultivate strong relationships with new customers
Own the new customer setup process to include:
- Contact information
- Tax ID forms
- First fill order support
- Ensure cooler order is generated and wired to delivery
- Ensure cooler is filled to the cluster set; Manage through reset team
- Maintain wiring to the new accounts
- New account handoff: coach PSRs and CRs on selling and display execution, merchandising standards, and ensure accurate and timely orders are submitted
- Point of Sale distribution and activation based on cluster
- Establish contract agreement and Executional Framework objectives in targeted new accounts, achieving volume and revenue targets through mix of products and points of distribution
- Sells in First Focus and local promotions to identified customers
- Utilizes P.E.P.S.I. and PREMIER to provide superior customer service
- Fully executes ALL elements of SMART selling on every order
- Assumes and/or retains advantage postion placements in targeted accounts
- Assures merchandising standards are executed in all accounts
- Meets PQI objectives
- Follow safe work practices (vehicle accidents, injuries)
- Manages daily execution by knowing the business and focusing on the customer
- Demonstrates personal accountability while adhering to PBC?s values
- Communicates clearly with customers as well as other PBC functions
- Net Revenue
- Accoutns Serviced as Scheduled
- Order Quality
- Product distribution
- Break/OOD (PQI)
- Equipment placements
- Bachelor?s degree preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) required
- 1-2 years of selling experience
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement