Interaction Gaming develops digital solutions for lotteries, casinos, sportsbooks, and gaming operators. Our expertise includes responsive websites, native mobile apps, innovative games, loyalty and digital promotions. Our vision is to create winning moments that inspire the world to play. We are a growing and highly-successful company that offers employees unlimited time off, vacation funding, profit sharing, and the ability to do work that touches millions of users.
We are looking for a Digital Project Coordinator to join our team in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Collaborate in an agile team environment with developers and designers to deliver the next generation of gaming solutions for the lottery industry. You will also act as the primary point of contact with key clients both onsite and in remote settings.
The successful candidate will manage meetings, construct schedules, compile documentation, and perform essential project coordination assignments. As the Digital Project Coordinator, you will cultivate a deep understanding of our internal product development processes and our client’s processes. You will be responsible for maintaining the health, organization, and progress of the company’s key projects.
The successful candidate should possess:
- Strong and clear written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate internally and externally effectively
- Ability to motivate and influence staff in other departments
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong user of Google Drive and cloud collaboration tools
- Understanding of lottery and games of chance is a plus
- Experience in an agile development framework is a plus
- Must have a desire to work in an early-stage startup environment
Employees will collaborate in an early stage startup company that is pioneering the digital transformation of the regulated gaming industry. We work in a casual, collaborative, and fun environment based in Ann Arbor, Michigan. All full-time employees receive:
- Competitive compensation package
- Unlimited vacation and personal leave
- Excellent health and dental benefits
- Monthly cell phone and computer stipend
- Company-funded vacation / recreation program
Learn more at www.interactiongaming.com