- Job ID: 1184064
- Provides support to end users and seeks to make improvements through process improvement and quality assurance initiatives.
- Configures, modifies, tests, implements, maintains and supports applications software. Develops thorough application knowledge within specific areas of focus. Write and maintain system documentation.
- Understands the workflow and business requirements and has the ability to build/modify the system to meet business specifications. Thorough understanding of possible ramifications to business process as well as other system applications.
- May lead work or subprojects relative to the broader area as well as accountability for ongoing activities or objectives.
- Mentors and coaches less experienced Application Analysts and shares best practice on workflows.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-5 years
- No Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-10 years
- Cert/Lic in Area of Expertise
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
- Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Memorial Medical Group, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center
Employment Status: Full-Time
Your Career. Made Better.
BJC HealthCare is one of the largest nonprofit health care organizations in the United States, delivering services to residents primarily in the greater St. Louis, southern Illinois and mid-Missouri regions. BJC serves patients and their families in urban, suburban and rural communities through its 15 hospitals and multiple community health locations. Services include inpatient and outpatient care, primary care, community health and wellness, workplace health, home health, community mental health, rehabilitation, long-term care and hospice.
Under moderate direction, the Application Analyst II for Epic is responsible for configuring, modifying, testing, and maintaining software applications. Builds collaborative relationships with hospital leadership, clinical department users, IS and other corporate departments to facilitate usage and acceptance of the system. May be assigned to more complex build and configuration tasks and resolve advance issues. Provides second-tier support to end users to ensure reliable application system availability and performance. May be responsible for system integrity.
Preferred Requirements and Additional Job Information
Licenses & Certifications
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings