Benchmark Senior Living is growing and looking for experienced assisted living talent! We have 4 new constructions underway in MA and NY. We are looking for caring and compassionate leaders who posses operations and sales expertise to oversee the day to day operations at our community. If you are looking to grow within a company that focuses on the human connection and invests in developing their associates then apply now! Relocation assistance will be considered for the right candidate.
Want to make your mark? At Benchmark, we impact lives through human connection. We are thought leaders creating quality experiences and inspiring personal growth for all who engage with us. We just happen to imagine, build and manage beautiful, private-pay communities geared toward older adults. Are you Called to Care about your work, other people and making a difference? Do you believe that people and teams are Better Together than going it alone? Are you always striving to Be the Benchmark by which all others are measured? Then our core values match. Connect with us and to what truly matters!
We are seeking professionals who want to be part of new and innovative communities that focuses on making a difference in the lives of seniors. Come and join the largest senior living provider in New England and be part of an amazing organization that focuses on elevating the human connection in all that we do!
As an Executive Director/Associate Executive Director of Operations, you will provide onsite sales support, and participate in monthly family meetings. You will also support in the training and development of new employees -implementing initiatives that will allow the community to run more effectively and efficiently.
- Reviewing bills and statements
- Networking with outside referral sources such as Hospital and Rehab personnel
- Qualifying prospects financially through credit reports, bank statements, etc.
- Reviewing occupancy as it relates to staffing
- Assisting in the hiring and recruitment processes
- Handling all resident and family grievances
As an Executive Director/Associate Executive Director of Operations, you must be an ethical and honest individual who truly enjoys helping seniors live a better, more comfortable life. You must also be patient, understanding, and empathetic.
Additional requirements of the Executive Director/Associate Executive Director of Operations include:
- Bachelor?s degree; Degree in Healthcare Administration, Hospitality Management, or Business preferred
- 2-4 years of management or healthcare related experience
- Previous experience as a manager is required
- Possessing budgeting and staffing experience
- Proficiency with Windows applications such as Excel and Outlook
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
As an Executive Director/Associate Executive Director of Operations for Benchmark, you will have the opportunity to improve the quality of life of the Senior Citizens living in your community. Benchmark offers ample advancement opportunities for top performers as well as excellent compensation and benefits.