Want to make your mark? At Benchmark, we impact lives through human connection. We are thought leaders creating quality experiences and inspiring personal growth for all who engage with us. We just happen to imagine, build and manage beautiful, private-pay communities geared toward older adults. Are you Called to Care about your work, other people and making a difference? Do you believe that people and teams are Better Together than going it alone? Are you always striving to Be the Benchmark by which all others are measured? Then our core values match. Connect with us ?and to what truly matters!
The Village at Mariner’s Point is seeking a driven, dedicated and goal-oriented individual with strong emotional intelligence and several years of management or healthcare experience to manage the day to day operations of our community. As the Executive Director of Operations, you will manage the community?s budget and occupancy goals as well as maintain appropriate staffing levels and drive overall customer service.
You will authorize all purchases, provide onsite sales support, and conduct monthly family meetings. You will also participate in the training and development of new employees ?implementing initiatives that will allow the community to run more effectively and efficiently.
Additional responsibilities for the Executive Director of Operations include:
- Reviewing bills and statements
- Analyzing revenue projections
- Making adjustments when revenue sources decrease
- Managing the Sales Director
- Networking with outside referral sources such as Hospital and Rehab personnel
- Qualifying prospects financially through credit reports, bank statements, etc.
- Reviewing occupancy as it relates to staffing
- Assisting in the hiring and recruitment processes
- Handling all resident and family grievances
As an Executive Director of Operations, you must be an ethical and honest individual who truly enjoys helping seniors live a better, more comfortable life. You must also be patient, understanding, and empathetic.
Additional requirements of the Executive Director of Operations include:
- Bachelor?s degree; Degree in Healthcare Administration, Hospitality Management, or Business preferred
- Must have 3-5 years of management or healthcare related experience
- Having assumed a managerial role that was responsible for multiple disciplines
- Possessing budgeting and staffing experience
- Proficiency with Windows applications such as Excel and Outlook
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
As an Executive Director of Operations for Benchmark Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to improve the quality of life of the Senior Citizens living in your community. Benchmark offers ample advancement opportunities for top performers as well as excellent compensation and benefits.
Benefits available to the Executive Director of Operations include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Planning
- Working Advantage
- Culture Compensation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
- Discounts on MetLife Auto and Home Insurance through payroll deduction
- Paid Membership fees for SitterCity