Department: Administration ? Medical Center
Schedule: Full-time 36-40 hours
Hours: 8am ? 4:30pm
For more than 100 years, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center has honored our mission: to improve, maintain, and preserve the overall health and well-being of individuals living in the greater Nashua area by providing information, education, and access to exceptional health and medical care services.
We have literally been at the heart of better health for Greater Nashua. Our main downtown campus, a familiar landmark for generations, has grown along with the Gate City. Today, The Medical Center and our affiliated doctors and services extend across much of southern New Hampshire. Along with our growth has been the opportunity for many to build and enhance their careers within our organization. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You?ll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video ?We believe in the little moments??
See some of the wonderful moments here!
The Executive Assistant provides administrative support to the CEO and CFO of the Health System. S/He communicates effectively in a diplomatic and mature professional manner with all individuals inside and outside of Southern New Hampshire Health System. S/He maintains collaborative relationships with all hospital personnel, including physicians, co-workers, ancillary departments, patients, visitors and Members of the Board of Trustees.
- Associates degree required, Bachelor?s degree highly preferred.
- A minimum of 7-10 years as of executive level assistant /executive secretarial experience in an administrative office.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience in health care administration a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative and function independently.
- Demonstrates a strong sense of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to function in fast-paced, multitasking environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click Here to Apply Online Current Employees Click Here to Apply Online