Facility Services Manager
City Wide is seeking account managers to be the day to day, one point of contact for the commercial properties where we provide services.
As a City Wide Facilities Services Manager, you will:
- Serve as focal point of contact with clients and perform inspections on all accounts on a scheduled basis to ensure work performed satisfies company and client quality standards;
- Manage, expand, and diversify client relationships with an eye toward potential add-on sales opportunities;
- Train/develop your Night Manager(s) how to work with employees, Service Providers, and crew members to meet/exceed client expectations;
- Implement company policies and procedures associated with client service levels.
City Wide is a privately held company that emphasizes a dedication to serving others with excellence in all we do. Here you will find a high-energy work environment that balances high expectations with coaching, group support, and fun.
- Provides excellent customer service and builds strong client relationships
- Solves problems proactively
- Desires to learn and grow professionally
- Works independently
- Communicates in a professional, direct style
- Brings previous service industry experience
- 5+ years of operations, sales, or customer service experience
- Previous management experience
- Undergraduate Degree (Business or related field) is preferred