Join our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American Title Insurance Company (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. First American Title?s Direct division provides comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services for real estate purchases, refinances and equity loans.We believe that our people are the key to the company?s continued success. Because our employees enable our future, we invest in theirs by supporting their careers and promoting their overall wellbeing. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2018 list for the third consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, visit www.firstam.com.
Seasonal employees work up to 6 months out of a year in a rewarding and supportive environment and have 6 months off to recharge for the next season!
Whether you are semi-retired, a stay at home parent, have time off from your other job or would just enjoy having flexibility to enjoy life AND want a fulfilling career with a company that values YOU? First American is the place for you! When you complete your first season, we will be anxious to see you again for the next! Don?t miss out on being part of one of Fortune?s 10 Best Workplaces in Insurance!!!
Escrow Receptionists provide support to Escrow department by assisting with customer service and administrative duties related to escrow closings.
Other duties include:
- Performs secretarial and clerical duties to assist in the gathering of information and handling of funds for escrow closings
- Answers phones, greets customers, places calls and writes for various information needed for escrow closings
- Process opening orders, initial file set up, deposit and distribution of funds, written transmittals for funds and documents, handling reconveyances, preclosing maintenance and post-closing follow up on assigned files
A successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong customer service skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent verbal communication
- Problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Escrow experience preferred
- 1-2 years of office experience required
First American invests in its employee?s development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.