Are you a growth marketer looking to join a fast growing, market leader focused on AI? Do you want to align your passion with purpose? If so, this role is for you. We?re looking for a talented, collaborative, whip-smart Growth Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team. This is a strategic role that is integral to our success.
Microsoft, Google, and hundreds of other Fortune 500s and AI startups rely on Samasource to deliver high-quality, complex training data for the AI teams driving humanity forward. From self-driving cars to smart hardware, Samasource fuels AI for humanity. Founded over a decade ago, we?re experts in image, video and sensor data annotation and validation for machine learning algorithms in industries including automotive, navigation, AR/VR, biotech, agriculture, manufacturing, and e-commerce. Our staff are driven by a mission to expand opportunity for low-income people through the digital economy, and our social business model has lifted over 45,000 people out of poverty.
Our values: Grit, Integrity, GTD (Getting Things Done), Humanity
Check us out on the BBC: https://www.samasource.org/bbc-click-feature
As our lead growth marketer, you will be tasked with all aspects of lead generation, from managing online and offline campaigns to paid media, email, social and AMB. Working closely with the product, sales, and content teams, you will build engaging campaigns that acquire and convert customers. In addition, you will focus on growing existing and new customers with account-based marketing campaigns.
As part of this role, you will directly mentor and manage two entry-level digital marketers located in our Nairobi office.
Working with the marketing team, lead development and execution of our digital marketing campaigns, like search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), social media advertising (PPC campaigns), email marketing (including InMail), campaign management support, and reporting of digital marketing and lead generation campaign activities against our KPIs. Lead global demand gen in generating qualified marketing leads for sales, optimizing conversion rates of our marketing campaigns and increasing qualified traffic.
- Run our overall demand-generation engine across channels ? build and execute our channels strategy to win new enterprise customers. All built on smart targeting, great content, and continuous measurement and improvement.
- Develop, run and optimize display network placement lists through AdWords or other contextual advertising platforms.
- Develop and run a variety of PPC campaigns across multiple social media platforms, like LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook. Oversee existing pay per click (PPC) campaigns, make and implement recommendations to optimize conversion rate and adjust bids to gain better ROI. Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels.
- Reporting on performance digital marketing campaigns. Analyze campaign and website traffic flow and provide regular useful reports to pinpoint issues (including creating and managing tracking code from social media websites and other web properties, to feed webmaster/developer for tracking analytics).
- Achieve lead generation quotas and attain KPIs related to digital campaigns, such as reducing landing page bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving landing page conversion, maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other relevant account metrics.
- Write attractive and concise copy for ads; optimize for better conversion
- Develop, write, and optimize email marketing campaigns and LinkedIn InMail messaging to reach out to prospects
- Support your team in implementing a SEO strategy, including leading keyword analysis, competitor gap analysis, and backlink analysis to improve SEO positions for target keywords and support website optimization.
- Be an expert Hubspot user.
- Strong interest in growth marketing, curiosity to keep pace with digital marketing trends and developments and growth hacking
- Expert knowledge of SEO, keyword analysis, SEO writing, ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Expert knowledge of SEM and relevant PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Proven track record running marketing experiments, A/B testing and multivariate experiments
- Expert knowledge of website analytics tools (including Google analytics, Google Trend tools), able to set up customized dashboards
- Expert knowledge of Hubspot
- Expert understanding of social marketing platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- Understanding of performance marketing, funnel metrics, conversion tracking (e.g. Google Tag manager, Hotjar) and conversion rate optimization
- Analytical and campaign management skills
- Creativity to come up with lots of ideas for lead generation and account-based marketing with limited resources
- Energized by managing a team and excited to mentor a budding digital marketing team in Nairobi
- Willingness to support global team and be available during various time zones
This position is based in our San Francisco HQ.
Samasource offers a full benefits package, including: medical, dental, and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, AD&D insurance, employer-matching 401K, generous holiday and vacation policies, sabbaticals, paid disability and baby bonding leave, a monthly gym stipend, and professional development opportunities.