This position is accountable for the following areas: Customer service during shift. Accounting decisions consistent with Casino Operations standards, policies, and procedures. Assisting in planning, leadership, organizing, and follow-ups in the following areas: Office procedures, Vendor invoicing, computer data entries, and shortage controls. Setting the proper example for co-workers in terms of professionalism, attitude, and teamwork in the areas of customer service and casino operations.
Job Specifications (Qualifications)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and work experience in computer or ten key; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to read, write, understand and speak English language. Must be able to perform math calculations at a 12th grade level. This position requires a minimum of 40 hours of on the job training.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Current Montana Driver?s License
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Ability to assist in meeting Casino performance goals.
- Ability to maintain above acceptable operational standards.
- Ability to assist in reporting and maintaining accurate records.
- Ability to assist all subordinates with their duties or customers when necessary.
- Ability to ensure the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Ability to provide planning, leadership, organization, and insure follow-ups in all areas of casino control.
- Maintaining the books at or above acceptable operational standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customer service to include handling and screening of telephone calls.
- Effectively prioritizing and organizing following up on office tasks to be accomplished.
- Security of all casino assets. Control of casino cash fund, fuel, and inventories. Auditing of shift reports.
- Accurate and effective completion of all casino paper work. Casino daily report. Casino daily purchases. Mark-up/Mark-downs inventory adjustments. Auditing and completing of casino payroll records.
- Vendor control and invoice handling.
- Ordering, to maintain an effective in-stock position of office supplies.
- Processing of casino invoices to include auditing cost and retail price.
- Computer entry and recording of sales and purchases in the casino?s running book. Balancing casino records to office reports.
- Prepare bank deposit subject to Managers inspection & approval.
- Casino safety.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisors.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to lift 30 lb. regularly and 50 lb. occasionally. Item exceeding this limit should be lifted per the safety manual instructions with a dolly (i.e.; Kegs, Gaming machines, etc.).
ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS: The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in an environment with frequent interruptions and customer interaction.
Disclaimer: The list of requirements, duties, and responsibilities is not exhaustive but is merely the most accurate list for the current job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, changes in personnel, workload of technical development).