Location: New Jersey
Job Requirements Experience 3+ Years Education Qualification MBA Key responsibilities
- Lead generation, prospecting and customer servicing
- Proposal preparation, cost estimation, rate negotiations and closing the deal
- Market analysis, competition analysis and devise marketing strategies
- Meet Revenue Targets
- Interact with Project Managers / Accounts Manager for procuring more work from existing clients.
- Identify, research and evaluate new business opportunities, establish contacts with clients to understand their business needs
- Determine client business requirements and identify which services of Maxelor meet those needs.
- Represent Maxelor in client presentations, seminars and other forums.
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years experience in IT Solutions sales / marketing with last 2 years specifically in sales of offshore development services.
- Strong negotiation, presentation & communication and analytical skills
- Thorough knowledge of developing business cases based on appropriate background analysis, understanding of client needs and other market dynamics.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Past demonstrated experience in managing teams
- Must have International business and cross-cultural management experience.
- Travel will be on an as needed basis
- Must have MBA / MMS in Systems / Marketing
- Good Understanding of the business areas & processes
- Good team building skills and the ability to identify good dependable talent
- Strategic and business orientation
- Good entrepreneurial skills
Please mention the designation in the subject line of the mail and send your resumes ( rtf /word format only) to : firstname.lastname@example.org