Chase is the neighborhood bank for thousands of communities across the country. Chase serves approximately one out of every six Americans through more than 5,600 bank branches and 19,000 ATMs. Chase.com is the most visited banking portal in United States and millions of our customers utilize our Chase mobile app. With such a broad range of consumer businesses, the mission at Chase is quite simple – to be industry leader in customer experience. Chase has more than 160,000 employees across the world to help achieve this goal.
Chase is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings. Chase is investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The ambitions is to position Chase as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments to enable Chase to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
Do you believe in influencing through data and consumer trends? Do you like to work in an environment that is fast paced and willing to take calculated risks? Are you able to utilize your interpersonal skills to influence decision makers? If so, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
The Marketing Analytics Senior Associate will be part of the Digital Team that provides supports for various digital initiatives across Chase Consumer and Community Banking Organization. This dynamic position supports analytics for our digital wallet, Chase Pay, and you will help the team develop understanding of how consumers are engaged with our product and identify opportunities to achieve our goals. As a strategic and analytical thinker, you will use your passion to deliver insights to 1) provide support during business development process, 2) monitor and conduct analyses of our digital wallet, and 3) deliver insights to top retailers that are targeted for wallet acceptance. This individual will need to understand the evolving payments business through digital wallets and how to leverage data to drive forward our objectives. You will perform data extraction using SAS and SQL as the primary tools, build data sets for analytic purposes, and develop actionable insights to drive results through Chase Pay.
Success in this role requires a strong foundation in data and analysis skills coupled with a proven ability to translate analytical insights in to comprehensive optimized marketing action plans. The role requires constant interactions across business development, relationship management, and external teams. Strong communication, curiosity to learn client?s business, and collaboration skills are a must in tandem with a deep desire to optimize marketing plans that deliver significant value to the organization.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create presentation for external client facing meetings
- Enhance our data capabilities by leading projects to capture more behavioral information
- Manage the analytics sales pipeline process
- Deliver extensive data-driven analysis of customer attributes and behavior across digital and physical servicing channels in collaboration with other team members from multiple data sources
- Leverage clients assets to deliver value our mutual consumers
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline or equivalent digital product analytics experience required, MBA or other graduate degree preferred
- Proven experience to review analyses with internal and external stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience with SAS, SQL or other database tools and languages to assemble and manipulate data; experience using big data platforms (Oracle, Teradata) is required
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with cross-functional teams and interactions across different business areas
- Strong work ethic and enthusiasm to learn and teach new things
- Self-starter with out-of-the box problem solving skills who can provide thought leadership and drive results
- Independent thinking and be able to proactively engage with People across various backgrounds
- Exceptional time management skills, with the ability to multi-task, keep numerous tasks on track and manage ad-hoc data to form insightful business analysis with aggressive turnaround timelines