Essential job functions of this position:
- Accept deposits, loan payments and process share withdrawals requests received from members? in person, by mail or by telephone via the on-line data processing system.
- Process traveler?s cheque and money order purchase, maintain adequate supply and reconcile the supply to the records.
- Prepare and make daily deposits of cash and checks.
- Open and maintain member accounts and prepare reports of actions.
- Assist and respond to member inquiries received through the mail, in person or by telephone.
- Open and distribute the incoming mail and affix postage and prepare the outgoing mail.
- Answer incoming telephone calls.
- Assist with the maintenance of closed and dormant accounts, to include the necessary reporting to the State of Hawaii.
Education: Minimum high school graduate.
Experience: Minimum one-year cash handling experience.
Communicate: Ability to read, write and understand English with the ability to present information and respond to questions from or with others whose first language is not English. Able to interpret and effectively communicate with others, which may involve an extensive variety of technical instructions in verbal, mathematical or diagram form.
Skills: Ability to demonstrate basic math skills, manually and with a 10-key calculator. Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, analyze and draw valid conclusions.
Other: Employee must have working knowledge of personal computers and its applicable software, especially spreadsheet and word processing programs. Prior knowledge of Users DataSafe is helpful.
Please Send Your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org