Audit, balance and report on the various areas of the hotel (e.g. food and beverage outlets, rooms/front desk, gift shop, etc.) to provide accurate, timely information and to ensure company and Hotel policies and procedures are followed and to prevent fraud.
- Audit, balance and report on all food and beverage outlets (e.g. restaurants, lounges, banquets, room service) cash and credit operations to include but not limited to checks, over/short figures/tally sheets, deposits, counts, house charges, promotional materials, postings, etc. and reset all registers to ensure accurate, timely information.
- Audit, balance, post and report on the front desk to include but not limited to; room charges, phone calls, zero balance folios, corrections, adjustments, taxes, disputed charges, over/short figures, deposits, etc., to ensure accuracy and verify proper cash handling procedures are followed.
- Audit, balance and prepare, verify and report on Room information to provide rooms management with a picture of how they are performing.
- Prepare and input statistics and income journal sheets for preparation of daily reports.
- Balance and close all bank ticket codes, daily.
- Run night audit final after insuring all revenues are in balance nightly.
- Perform the duties of a Front Desk Clerk including express checkouts.
Assist the Night Manager/Night Audit Supervisor as requested.
Assist PBX in taking and placing wake-up calls, as needed.
Perform the duties of a bellperson as requested.
No travel required.
Hours: 11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.; scheduled days and times may vary based on need.
SUPERVISORY DUTIES – None
Ability to operate personal computer, cash register and calculator.
Ability to compile facts and figures.
Telephone and guest relations etiquette and skills.
Moderate hearing required to communicate with guests.
Excellent vision required for viewing of screen.
Excellent speech communication skills required to communicate with guests over the telephone.
Excellent comprehension and literacy required for reading daily reports, numbers, etc.
Ability to lift files/papers up to 5 lbs. 50% of time. May lift luggage up to 50 lbs.
No bending/kneeling required.
Mobility – ability to move between front desk, PBX and accounting and various other areas in the hotel, 15-20% of time.
No continuous standing,climbing or driving required.
High school education or equivalent experience.
Accounting background preferred, but not required.
Personal computer, telephone, cash register, calculator – approximately 90-95% of time.
Work inside 100% of 8 hours.
Brand: Hotel Northland, Autograph Collection
Address: 304 North Adams Green Bay, WI – 54301
Property Description: Hotel Northland, Autograph Collection
Property Number: 28