Location: New York
Reports To: VP of Sales
Location: East Coast of US
Please note that candidates who are not US citizens or permanent residents need to have authorization to work in the US in order to be considered for the role.
To be successful, the Regional Sales Manager should have substantial experience selling technology products (laptops, tables, chromebooks, and the like) and/or accessories for these technology products to schools and resellers in the K-12 market.
If you have the credentials we need and are interested – Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Regional Sales Manager ? East?. Please include the following information:
- E-Copy of your resume in word or pdf
- Your experience selling technology products (laptops, tables, chrome books, and the like) and/or accessories in the K-12 market
- Your experience like working with Resellers and Distributors.
- Current salary (if currently employed)
- Target compensation (base + commission) for your next role
The Regional Sales Manager – East is a US based full-time position reporting to the VP of Sales. The primary objective is to grow sales and profit for the company in the Eastern US (territory spans from Maine to Florida). You will work closely with an inside sales manager and a team of inside sales account executives dedicated to the same territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (What you will be doing):
- Create and execute a regional sales plan that drives growth of sales and profits for the brand in assigned territory.
- Represent the company/brand at tradeshows and partner events, up to 50% travel, with heavy travel from January to June each year.
- Build long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with existing and new customers, and ensure brand remains their product of choice from year to year.
- Drive pricing and sales proposal activities with large customers, helping close the biggest deals.
- Bring market insights to R&D and Marketing teams which help drive our overall strategy.
- Build an accurate pipeline to ensure our supply chain team has the right inventory to meet your customer?s needs.
- Complete sales activity reports and presentations in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Skills and Competencies (What you need to have to be successful):
- Results-oriented, tenacious, self-starter who strategically plans for success.
- Demonstrates effectiveness in new business development and lead qualification.
- Ability to think on your feet and present well, both on the phone and in person.
- Exceptional organizational skills, 100% follow-through against agreed upon initiatives.
- Good listener, open-minded and can take feedback, very coachable.
- Effective team player with ability to build and maintain positive relationships.
- High sense of urgency, and able to work under stress in a fast-paced work environment.
- Quick learner gets up to speed quickly.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize what is important each day.
- Excellent planning, investigative, analytical and reporting skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor?s Degree, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years sales experience managing and developing new/existing accounts with assigned quota, 2+ years in a similar capacity
- Experience in utilizing CRM to maintain and develop assigned territory/region
- Experience in Consultative selling
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work effectively in a home-based environment
- Ability to collaborate with a remote inside sales team
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Ability to climb 3 flights of stairs
- Travel extensively to assigned region/territory (>50%)
This is for a full-time position with full salary and benefits package
Do you want to help ruggedized the world we live in? Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com.