- Carrie out sales activities with Customer accounts through personal contact, including negotiating price and other conditions of sale to enhance retention and maximization of major account revenue potential
- Contact new Customers, and follows up on leads, prepare and conduct effective Customer presentations and represent the company in an ethical and professional manner.
- Respond to Customer inquiries, quotes and proposals, and assist in the preparation of feasible, accurate and timely quotations by working with the Operation Manager, to accurately interpret Customer needs.
- Managing consistently and accurately the Customer and Sales management databases.
- Develop sale objectives and strategies in accordance with overall company objectives.
- Plan and execution of marketing and sale plans, including development of forecasts, marketing strategies, including pricing.
- Follows all Business Management Procedures and makes recommendations to improve processes.
- At least 10 years of successful sales and marketing experiences in either contract manufacturing, semiconductors or electronic products
- Engineering degree, or Technologist diploma or equivalent experience.
- Strong service orientation, and exceptional Customer communication skills, able to demonstrate empathy to Customer concerns, and conduct effective sales oriented discussions with both technical and non-technical persons
- Good presentation, and strong organizational skills, pro-active thinker, self-motivated able to work unsupervised
- Sound understanding of company?s design and manufacturing capabilities.
If you are qualified and interested in any of the above positions, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org