If you are an individual who is looking for a challenging, yet financially and personally rewarding career, The Lake Companies is looking for you. We are interviewing ERP Solution Consultants, who are experts in using, understanding and presenting ERP software in a sales environment. The successful candidate will have a proven record of accomplishment in solving complex problems, answering prospects? and team members? detailed product questions, preparing and providing detailed product demonstrations to manufacturing prospects and customers. We are prepared to pay top dollar for the right person in this position. If this opportunity fits you, you will report directly to the Vice President of Sales.
A successful Sales Solution Consultant showcases his/her experience and expertise to prospective customers at a practical and technical level. They assist in building quality relationships at senior levels with both IT and business leaders, perform thorough needs analysis in advance of CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine and The Lake Companies product presentations, while uncovering and addressing potential objections. This includes activities such as needs analysis and discovery visits, responding to RFPs, technical deep dives, follow-up calls, one-off demonstrations with the intent to educate, and support the sales team to create the ?complete solution? during the pre-sales process.
- Be a technical subject matter expert of CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine and lead client facing demos and presentations to support the sales organization
- Work closely with sales executives and fellow solution consultants to achieve sales targets
- Be able to professionally represent and sell Infor and The Lake Companies technologies and business services/solutions to all levels of corporate customers
- Be able to articulate The Lake Companies? value proposition as it relates to each prospect?s unique critical business issues using customized solution demonstrations
- Provide business process consulting to ensure clients achieve maximum business return
- Perform extensive needs analysis and client contact before product demonstrations
- Perform focused, professional product demonstrations
- Work with the sales and marketing organizations to respond to RFPs with detail and professionalism
- Assist account executives in preparation of proposals
- Answer one-off questions from potential customers
- Maintain and continually upgrade technical understanding of products
- Provide technical responses as needed to consulting and programming services to ensure technical issues are resolved
- Work closely with other Infor and Lakeco organizations to enhance solution offerings and provide feedback and direction from the field
- Travel within assigned territory as required
- Ensure training of staff to achieve business objectives
- Ensure that all team members work efficiently to achieve the highest level of client satisfaction
- The ideal candidate has experience in working on Eenterprise Rresource Planning (ERP) solutions for the manufacturing industry (CloudSuite Industrial, SyteLine, Service, Quality, Shop-Trak, Doc-Trak, etc.)
- Bachelor?s degree in business or computer science
- 5+ years? experience working in a customer facing role or as an integral part of a customer facing team
- Proven experience of in pre-sales solution consulting experience directly supporting complex sales engagements; selling a solution spanning multiple departments in a company and requiring their approval
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication abilities and training skills/experience
- ERP experience ? hands-on experience with financial (AR, AP and GL), production, planning and inventory functionality
Special skills and knowledge requirements
- Demonstrated ability to communicate highly technical concepts and processes to the ?common person?
- Demonstrated ability to resolve complex pre-sales technical problems, working with field sales personnel
- Demonstrated ability to comfortably present technical concepts in clear and compelling manner to customers through white-board illustrations, demos and presentations
- Ability to work externally and internally
- The confidence to communicate clearly with all levels of the organization
- Implementation experience is a bonus
- Consultative selling experience a plus
The Lake Companies embraces personal evolution and enjoys using innovation and creativity to challenge and disrupt the status quo, while offering an exciting and collaborative work environment. We value each other?s unique perspectives and deliver results. Our culture is built on a shared commitment of doing really rewarding work alongside great people to create game-changing benefits for our global customers. We?ll teach you the skills and support your need to cultivate confidence in yourself and everyone you work with.
Your pay and benefits package are important and we aim to compete with the best when it comes to rewarding our people.
The real attraction lies in the opportunity to grow your career and success, by meshing with an extremely competent team who is already making their mark in the world.