Full performance level in secretarial and assistant occupations under direction of manager requiring considerable knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures to perform complex secretarial support and assist manager and subordinate staff of manager in administrative tasks and management of office functions. Performs the material and substantial duties of the classification more than 50% of the time.
- Maintains a filing system, reviews correspondence for spelling and grammar, receives mail, maintains the store director’s appointment calendar and serves as the forms manager.
- Serves as the personnel liaison between the commissary and Human Resources Service Provider (HRSP) by generating requests, monitoring status and resolving employee personnel actions.
- Performs in-processing functions for all new hires and reviews in-processing forms for accuracy and completeness.
- Serves as the payroll liaison between the commissary and the Customer Service Representatives (CSR) to resolve payroll issues.
- Procures, issues, controls, and disposes of supplies and equipment required for store operations.
- Maintains the property accounting register relating to supplies and equipment procured for the commissary.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $21.00 /hour