Lirio, The Behavior Change Company, is a behavioral engagement solution that uses machine learning, behavioral science, and persona-based messaging to help organizations motivate the people they serve to achieve better outcomes. The award-winning Lirio solution drives results in program participation, customer satisfaction, patient adherence, and beyond, far exceeding industry benchmarks for digital engagement. Lirio?s IDEAL Engagement Framework ? applies concepts of behavioral economics to segment and communicate with individuals on their terms, delivering the right message to the right person at the right time to impact behavior.
As Senior Accountant, you will support the accounting and operational needs of a rapidly growing company based in Knoxville. Your responsibilities will include the detailed monthly financial reporting process along with cash forecasting and day-to-day cash management. This is a good role for someone who wants to have a positive impact by identifying and implementing processes in a dynamic environment.
Financial & Accounting:
- Record journal entries and manage the GL for two ledgers
- Produce consolidated reporting for management and shareholders
- Cash Management including AR collection, Billing, and Revenue Recognition
- Maintaining the capitalization table
Analysis/ Process Improvement
- Identify areas for process improvement and recommend solutions as the may relate to GAAP reporting, or tax and ERISA compliance.
- Recommend and implement processes to prepare the company for the future including financial or contract audits.
- Work with internal business partners to produce monthly operational performance reporting
- Support the preparation of the annual tax returns by providing data and information to our 3rd party tax accountants.
- Support a compliant 401k program with timely and accurate remittances, reconciliations, and annual audit support.
- Bachelor?s degree in Accounting.
- 5-10 years of Accounting experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and work ethic
- Strong Excel experience required.
- Quickbooks experience preferred
- Experience responding to auditors and government agencies preferred
- Ability to summarize complex topics and recommend concise solutions
Location: Knoxville, TN
To apply, please send your resume and LinkedIn URL to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the position for which you are applying in the subject line.
Located within just a few hours of many other wonderful cities and experiences, Knoxville is a great launchpad for day and weekend trips to places like Nashville, Chattanooga, & Gatlinburg, TN; Atlanta, GA; Charlotte & Asheville, NC; Greenville, SC; Louisville, KY; Huntsville, AL; and Cincinnati, OH.