Special Education Paraprofessional for Mild/Moderate Needs at Hoff Elementary
Under the direction of a licensed teacher, responsible for assisting students with special needs in a variety of academic and social settings and ensuring the students? safety and those with whom they are in contact on a daily basis. Duties also include tutoring students individually and in groups, correcting and grading student classwork, maintaining daily records of student behavior and assisting teacher in preparation of instructional materials and clerical duties.
- 7 hours per day for up to 175 school days per year (Salary is spread throughout the year and will be pro-rated based on date of hire)
- $11.10 per hour or higher (2018-19 Classified Staff Pay Range Schedule – staff hired with verified like experience within the past 13 years may receive up to 10 years credit on the salary schedule). Placement on salary schedule is based on verified experience.
- Benefits as per district policy
- Must pass general background check and fingerprinting required upon hire
TO APPLY: To be considered for this position all applicants must apply on our website at re3j.com. Under Staff Resources click on Employment. Next, click on Job Postings (in red), search for job ID # 1072, and submit online application.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.10 /hour
- United States (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
Overtime often available: