Seeking skilled workers to assist in day to day commercial construction projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of buildings or other structures, foundations and framing.
- Construct rough building framework using wood/metal studs
- Understand blueprints, sketches or building plans to determine dimensions and materials required for form, or framing, construction.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment
- May perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or possession of a GED Certification
- OSHA 10 cardholder
- Experience working on construction sites
- Bending, standing, climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
HGC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and will not discriminate due to race, color, creed, age, national origin, ancestry, sex, disability, veteran status or military status as defined in section 4112.01 of the Revised Code. This includes the areas of hiring, promotion, demotion or transfer, recruitment, discipline, layoff or termination, rate of compensation and company sponsored training.