System Support Technician ? Goshen, IN
Join Rieth-Riley and help our team Pave the Road to Success! Rieth-Rileyis a team of motivated, highly qualified individuals who are committed to the success of each and every project. The employee-owners at Rieth-Riley proudly remain dedicated to moving forward. It’s the way we think, the way we act ? the way we approach every asphalt, concrete, bridge, and all construction projects. We are a 100% employee-owned company. So, we truly think like owners and take personal pride and care in every project we construct. We offer competitive wages and an excellent fringe benefits package.
Provide Help Desk support for end users, maintain company assets (scanners, printers, copiers, computers, iPads, and software), and administrative functions
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Enter Help Desk work orders and answer Help Desk Support Line
- Configure computers and other equipment as needed to support employee software and hardware needs in local and remote offices
- Install and modify systems and system upgrades as needed for all PCs/iPads as directed.
- Troubleshoot problems with office personnel regarding system hardware and software problems. Office 365, ViewPoint Vista, JWS, Adobe, etc.
- Code all IT bills for payment, generate departmental purchase orders
- Maintain equipment inventory
- Run equipment and software audits
- Keep user and departmental procedures current
- Special projects as assigned by the IT Manager or System Support Supervisor
- Additional duties/responsibilities as defined by the supervisor
- Associates Degree in Computer Science and or Information Systems preferred
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience preferred
- Experience on the ViewPoint Vista a plus
- Sharepoint experience a plus
- Solid PC experience including hardware, software, installation, and upgrades
- Good PC skills–proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel essential.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Must be quick to adapt and able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disability/Veteran
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Parental leave
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts