Location: New Hampshire
TRAINER/SUPERVISOR MANCHESTER, NH RATE: $16.00/HR
(Job Number: 01E6U)
The Red Coat Supervisor is responsible for providing leadership, direction and supervision of the employees in the Station on an assigned shift.
- Supervise ticketing, gate, and ramp/cabin /fleet service operations on assigned shifts and assist with duties as required
- Monitor and enforce safe working habits in accordance with SIDA, OSHA, TSA, DOT, and USPS regulations, Station Safety Program requirements (issue SARs) and all other applicable laws.
- Enforce Company, safety, and customer policies and procedures
- Assist in administration of payroll; employee discipline and scheduling; and administrative duties.
- Oversight of cash transactions and bank deposits
- Respond and to resolve escalated Customer Service issues.
- Oversee and support irregular operations, OJI, and incidents
- Interact with peers, customers, and flight crews.
- Must maintain a highly visible presence anticipating and meeting the needs of the customer.
- All other duties as assigned.
This description is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Particular functions, tasks and requirements may vary or be added depending upon the location and operational requirements. The text on this site does not represent a contract of employment and the company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Primary Location United States of America-New Hampshire-Manchester
Starting Hourly Rate $16.00