Full / Part-time: Full-time
Hours Per Week: 40
Location: San Antonio, McAllen, or Fort Worth, TX
Work with Developers and Project Stakeholders to scope, document, and implement automation for internal business processes using K2 Cloud, T-SQL, various RPA technologies, and .Net programming. Primary daily activities will involve working with business process automation platforms in conjunction with SharePoint Online. Requirements gathering and technical analysis, along with technical design in conjunction with a senior team member. Mostly new development for internal business processes; however, as systems become available, will require ongoing support. The work will involve small projects designed and completed in rapid succession, for a new team that is leading change for the way Vantage Bank Texas operates. This position will offer opportunities to develop and refine skills in a growing team with strong technical mentors.
The duties listed below may not include all responsibilities that the person in this role may be asked to perform. Incumbent may be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
1. Work with a small team to define, design, develop, test, and deploy custom web and mobile-based business process automation solutions.
2. Design and implement business process integration workflows with K2; Develop K2 Workflows, SmartObjects, SmartForms, and their integration to other systems.
3. Completes applications development by coordinating with project managers, support personnel, and other developers throughout the development lifecycle; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems.
4. Tier 2 support of operations teams for high-level issues, enhancement requests, and bug fixes.
5. Ability to prepare necessary documents such as requirement specifications/user stories and technical design documentation.
6. Participate in the training and documentation effort required for the rollout of solutions.
7. This position may require overnight travel for work related purposes. Travel is expected to be less than 10%.
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum experience normally considered essential to the satisfactory performance of this position. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the position in a satisfactory manner. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
- Bachelor?s degree or higher in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or other fields related to the scope of this posting.
- 1-3 years of Business Process Management (BPM) design and implementation experience: Reviewing and Evaluating improvements to multi-departmental business processes
- Experience building and maintaining business process automation tools – K2 SmartForms and K2 Workflows (or similar Forms and Workflow systems).
- Experience working with and evaluation of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools
- Additional Skillsets Desired:
o Self-motivated with a desire for continuous learning
o Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
o Ability to work in both a solo and team environment
o Good communications skills (Verbal and Written)
o Experience working with SQL databases and/or MS Access, as well as other MS Office Suite products.
o Experience with SharePoint site collections and document libraries.